Author Topic: Adjust/rebet bankheist values? Also global cooldown to include all commands  (Read 1582 times)

rakunvar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Rakunvar
If I'm not mistaken I could've sworn this option was there awhile back, and doesnt seem to work for me now.. Maybe I'm crazy..

By rebet I mean if someone does "!Bankheist 1000, and wants to change it, I swear they could redo !bankheist 100 lets say and it would show the change in !currencyname

Please correct me if I'm wrong of course lol, cause its driving me bonkers atm. I did just try it with a heist

Now the global cooldown thing I bring up cause of some recent trolling I've seen of deepbot users, where a bot will make a unique message with a unique id @ the end and spam !commands basically causing the bot to spam with it.

It seems that some commands are not affected by the global cooldown and would be great to add this or the option to, or something.

Hope I explained clearly enough, thanks guys

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
There is no global cool down anymore. You can add a cool down to each command now.

I remember something like this, I think it was for raffles tho.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

rakunvar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Rakunvar
I was talking about the Global spam cooldown on the channel commands tab>top right. Doesnt seem to affect the !commands etc.

The inidividual cooldown on commands is there but ones that are automatically integrated into the bot you cant control that I know of from that list.

The spam from this happening can get realllllly bad unless you turn off the bot of course..