Author Topic: Songrequest issue?  (Read 1420 times)

MissxVendetta

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MissxVendetta
Songrequest issue?
« on: May 10, 2015, 08:53:46 AM »
For some reason if I have a playlist loaded & it's playing, then a viewer requests a song.... it won't play that song next...it gets added to the very bottom of the playlist.. :(

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Songrequest issue?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »
It should play next, do they have other songs they requested on the list? Because lets say you make a playlist with like 20 songs that you add, then the viewer adds a song, it should play that song next, regardless of position. But if you are trying to add a song to play next to your 20 songs, it won't play that next since you have other songs waiting to be played. Therefore they might have songs already requested, so it needs to play those first before it plays the newly requested one.

Hope that makes sense. If you still have problems, let me know. I will do some testing of my own to see if I can get the problem you are having. Make sure you are on the latest update and running the bot as admin.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

AddledAdventures

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: addledadventures
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 11:30:27 AM »
I have been experiencing this issue for about a month now. We have tried creating a whole new playlist and let it play through completely. Requested songs still go to the very bottom of the list.

Thanks for your help :)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 11:57:44 AM »
I have been experiencing this issue for about a month now. We have tried creating a whole new playlist and let it play through completely. Requested songs still go to the very bottom of the list.

Thanks for your help :)

Only songs requested by other users will play next, if the same user requests the songs, and then someone requests a song, it will play the person who just requested a song next, reguardless of where it is on the list. If someone requests a song and they already have like 5 songs listed, it will put it below their last requested song.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport