Author Topic: Edittable Queue Text  (Read 1782 times)

MikeKnowsGames

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MikeKnowsGames
Edittable Queue Text
« on: June 30, 2015, 03:39:02 AM »
Right now, there's a generic message that displays when you draw somebody from the queue to play. I think it would be useful to be able to edit that, so you can add in details for how to join, guidelines, etc. so you don't have to pop a second command to get that info out.

MikeKnowsGames

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Edittable Queue Text
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:18:16 AM »
Is there a way for me to do this myself in CSS? It's pretty crucial functionality for the kind of interactive stream I run.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 10:30:02 AM »
CSS is a language that ties into HTML for web links, so no, you cannot customize it with CSS.

Omniphobia

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: OmniphobiaLoL
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 07:15:21 AM »
Being able to customize this for VIP members of Deepbot would be another great addition and more encouragement for people to stay VIP. I would use the heck out of that and my stream would absolutely love it.

MikeKnowsGames

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 07:50:14 AM »
Yeah. Especially for games like Monster Hunter, where I want to draw someone from the queue and let them know the lobby name and ID so they can join. Would also like the ability to remove the time they waited. From working in the service industry, I know not to let people know how long things took to happen, because they get a little upset once they're aware of the actual time, and demand better.