Author Topic: Deepbot wont go online  (Read 4764 times)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Deepbot wont go online
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 05:23:25 AM »
deep bot is down keeps crashing and saying stream name and bot name are wrong?  , and no its not because of the ip im connecting to, every post someone says something about your  only response to anyone is please specify a sever other than 192.16.64.145, or try using port 6667 instead. ????? i think everyone is over getting this same response when that isnt the issue? i have done ran threw all the servers and ports thats not the problem!

Can you take a screenshot of your config tab?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 06:00:34 AM »
deep bot is down keeps crashing and saying stream name and bot name are wrong?  , and no its not because of the ip im connecting to, every post someone says something about your  only response to anyone is please specify a sever other than 192.16.64.145, or try using port 6667 instead. ????? i think everyone is over getting this same response when that isnt the issue? i have done ran threw all the servers and ports thats not the problem!

Are you still having this problem?

lyliasylmeria

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: lyliasylmeria
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 09:22:37 PM »
Hi guys, am having the same problem as Twentyonesumthin. I've tried several different servers and swapping ports to no avail. What logs do you need?

[edit]  - nevermind, fixed it by reauthenticating both bot and streamer via OAuth Password
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:30:22 PM by lyliasylmeria »