Author Topic: Hey, MrMarcos448 here. New streamer!  (Read 899 times)

MrMarcos448

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MrMarcos448
Hey, MrMarcos448 here. New streamer!
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:41:53 PM »
Hey, what's up Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Marcos. I love playing all kinds of games from AAA to indie, as long as they are fun I'll try them. I want to share my love for games with everyone, which is why I started streaming for fun. I love interacting with people and look forward to making many new friends and hopefully entertaining all of you! I will currently be streaming from my PS4.

The goal for my stream is to entertain! I play everyday in my down time and love every second of it. I decided, why not share my experiences with everyone else? I would say my flair would be getting "TheProperClub" started. I want to create a community that likes the finer things in life that we don't have lol. But in all seriousness, I believe I provide really good commentary on the games I play, I do my best to be immersive with my commentary so the viewers forget anything they are worrying about and just enjoy the stream.

My schedule
Weekdays: After 6pm CST. Weekends: Random times

Games I play
Currently streaming RocketLeague. I'm a very interactive streamer, love to commentate on the game and have conversations with the viewers.

I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I collected the cards when I was younger and achieved to complete the first 151. I still love it, I play it on my 3DS. I love watching shows like: Pokemon, DBZ, Yu-gi-oh, Death Note, Power Rangers. Currently watching House of Cards which is super bad ass. Hobbies would for sure be playing video games, working on my car, working out, and DIY projects. Gaming history? Well, where do I begin? It all started back in the Sega days with Sonic the hedgehog. Every since, I never left video gaming. I currently play RocketLeague, such an awesome game! But I also play FPS, fighters, and strategy games, (E.g.: Battlefield, Super Smash Bros, Age of Mythology). I'm very open to game suggestions, and would love to hear feedback on games I should try out. I love getting into new games that I never played before. Thanks for reading!

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrmarcos448