Author Topic: Music not playing in Deepbot after Windows 10 + Need donation setup help  (Read 1461 times)

silenthilldk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: silenthilldk
Hi people!

So I had a lot of problems with my system in windows 7 (memory and cpu issues), so I wanted to give windows 10 a look and do a clean install. Now, after I installed windows 10, I have restored users and points et. from database (yay \o/) but I can not play music in deep bot anymore. When I try to play a song, its just "black screen" in the player windows. Any ideas what could be up here?

Also, about the donations alert - at the moment Im using twitchalert, but I really want to reward people for donating with some user points as well - So I want to change donation and follower notifications to be managed by deep bot, but for that part I need a posibility to make a image slide in on the screen with the name and donation amount on. How do you set this up in deep bot? Its easy in twitchalerts, which is why I have used that :-)

If you need to come to the stream and help me out, then my stream is located at www.twitch.tv/silenthilldk - im ideling in the channel most of the day today, since Im setting up windows and such

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Try this link for flash player: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?fpchrome
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

silenthilldk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: silenthilldk
Fixed the issue with music - seems like you have to rightclick somewhere around the music player area (not the one you get "view source" from) and then "install flash". That works, didnt know you needed that but you do it seems :)