Author Topic: Using Deepbot with Multiple Streamers for Music  (Read 5903 times)

Dariath

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: DreamcoilTV
Re: Using Deepbot with Multiple Streamers for Music
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 01:57:22 PM »
Same user requested the songs that got skipped.

MercurY3rd

• Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mercury3rd
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 04:15:58 PM »
I have 2 people listening to the music outside of Deep Bot if that means anything, but it shouldn't matter as it's only sending the music out and not affected by outside sources (I would assume)

If you skip the song on the external Player then it's also skipped in the bot
Hier steht nichts Sinnvolles, dennoch freundliche Grüße. MercurY

Dariath

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 09:58:46 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, no one is touching the internal or external player. It will just randomly skip 1 or 2 songs.

IanChandler1990

• Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Twitch Name: Ianchandler1990
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2015, 06:57:58 AM »
If you refresh the video player page in something like chrome when it plays the first video "Deepbot stars" it skips to the next do song
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Dariath

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »
The page itself isn't being refreshed. It's being left open until the next song plays. It's also going from one song to the next one in queue, no gaps in terms of hitting the end of a playlist.

IanChandler1990

• Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2015, 07:44:20 PM »
I did some testing my end with 4 windows open on main pc and 4 open on second pc and if i load the page up with no songs in the playlist then load a song it will not skip 2 songs or more.

so try and load all the pages everywhere you want it to be like this so the first video has ended.

Dariath

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 09:48:58 PM »
I'm not sure what the difference is between us, then (appreciate you testing it!). It was happening again last night. It didn't do it consistently in the beginning, but by the end it was almost auto skipping a song each time a new song came on. Only people connected was me and my friend/roommate (from same network). My PC was restarted earlier as well, so fresh start. I have Twitch VODs, but I don't know what that would do for us except show the song requests.

Does the browser player have any affect on the bot player i.e. send anything back to the bot? It only occurs when someone else is watching via browser player.

IanChandler1990

• Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 12:43:26 AM »
well lets say you add a song on the playlist and have it play in the player in the bot and add a second song when you load the player in say chrome it will skip the song on both. what i think is happening is that one of the windows you have open is not loading the player correct when it plays the first clip the stars and will keep skipping to new one as that is what it is ment to do. this could be due to that video is blocked for that person so it will skip that song.

Dariath

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2015, 09:53:47 PM »
Hm. Interesting theory. Only issue is it's happening with using two different PC's watching. Any ideas on how to solve it? I don't think it's on my end, as my net is usually solid and one of the PC's is on the same network.