Author Topic: A list  (Read 1334 times)

IQcrack

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: IQcrack
A list
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:10:20 PM »
I need a list who can viewer join with !join and leave with !leave and i can pick with the command !list1-? viewer like !list 4 the bot gives me 4 viewer and with !clearlist 4 i can delete the 4 guys from the list.
And with !position the viewer can look wich position in the list he is like you are now 2 of 15 in the list or so :)

Would be nice

sry for bad english :)

IQcrack

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: A list
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 06:27:34 AM »
Viewer Queues is what you are looking for:

Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

IQcrack

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: IQcrack
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 05:09:04 AM »
but with this list no one can leave the queue and i think i cant say in chat that the next 4 or so and the viewers cant see which place they are

Wolfie

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Wolfie713
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 07:36:20 AM »
How about a tweak to the request...  Include a text file that be used as an overlay, where X number of people are listed.  Then the streamer could (optionally) show it on stream and those in the top X would see where they fall in the queue.  Adding in an option to !leave and also an option for !pos could be helpful.  !leave the queue or be told your !pos(ition) in the queue.

The overlay idea would also be useful for seeing who you may be getting grouped with.  Some people may feel they have gotten to play too much and see one person just out of queue and decide to 'surrender' their spot to give someone else a chance.  Perhaps may feel it's a good enough team without them (or a lousy team to be on), etc.  Would allow viewers the chance to speak up without the streamer having to read off the list all the time.