Author Topic: List off possible features  (Read 1902 times)

deffy92

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: deffy92
List off possible features
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:19:16 PM »
Change the game texts:
Be able to change the bankheist game to other things like; "Frat Party" where instead of dying people "Got so drunk they didn't even notice people stole their money".

Self filling game title:
Make the "Playing" tab self filling, meaning if you start typing a game name it will predict what games you're trying to chose. Helping people avoid writing the wrong name, or writing it in such a way that  twitch will group it as something else. example:. People may write "Elder Scrolls: Online" instead of "Elder Scrolls Online"

Follower notification:
Pretty much self explanatory

Spotify/Online Music clients Integration:
Give the users the opportunity to request songs from other music clients, rather then just youtube.

Take "Now Playing" information from other player:
If Integrating other music players into the song request is to big of a project, at least this would be some kind of work around. And for most off us, one less program to open before streaming.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: List off possible features
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 02:11:38 AM »
Thanks for the Feedback....

Customisation of text messages is currently not possible, but on my list of todo items.

Auto complete of game name already exists. Just hit tab after typing a few letters.

Follower notifications are also on the todo list.

Other music client integration - I don't think I will be able to add this anytime in the near future. No good API exists.

Now Playing information is already available with Spotify and Itunes. !song shows the currently playing song on both of these players.

Limpy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MMODen
Feature Requst
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 05:35:57 AM »
Customization For Giveaways
I would love to be able to customize the message that post when I start a certain type of giveaway. Allowing me to add in a name of someone who donated a game or gift card or whatnot. Also, adding in a custom field for the item that is being given away. Additionally, I would love to be able to set a minimum amount of Points that are required for a viewer to be able to enter the giveaway.

Linking Deepbot's Point System to My Website
Using the Twitch OpenID I would love a way to plug the bot into my website or forum and allow or force people to go to my website to check their points totals. This would make their interaction on my site/forums increase and lesson the burden of checking balances on the chat room. Obviously, this would be very complex.

Custom Game Text
I see this is on your Todo, so I won't go into much detail, just want to put a +1 behind this idea here on the feature request forum.

Hide !Commands for Viewers Function
Not sure how possible this is, but a function that would hide the ! commands from viewers would be great and cut down on spam.

Twitch Subs Automatically enter VIP Bronze Status
Pretty self explanatory here. Adding each person individually is rough

Rank Customization
I would love to be able to stay within the same set hours and such, but be able to edit the rank names to more customize this to my users.

Name Customization for the Arena Emporer
I would love to be able to change this as the name I go by and my channel name are two different things

I shall post more as I think of others. Either way, thanks for a great bot!