Author Topic: Donation Notification 3rd Party Integration  (Read 2085 times)

successfulgeek

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: successfulgeek
Donation Notification 3rd Party Integration
« on: March 30, 2014, 04:41:05 AM »
One thing I would like to see eventually is the ability to use https://www.streamdonations.net/ and still get the notification in DeepBot.  They have an API and everything so it would be easy to connect once the functionality was added.  Low priority for sure, but would be nice.

mrstatoil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mrstatoil
Other donation systems
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 07:08:34 PM »
Is it possible to add in to the bot and make it so we can choose if we are using your donation page, Streamdonations, Donation Tracker or ImRaising?

I have notice that there is a lot of streamers that use Deep Bot also use any of the donation pages i mentioned above so with other words we that do need to manually add the VIP status to that viewer that makes a donation.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Other donation systems
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 08:27:15 PM »
I currently do not have plans for implementing 3rd party donation integration at this point in time. I believe effort is better spent improving the donation notification features of DeepBot itself.

mrstatoil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mrstatoil
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 02:28:31 AM »
As I don't know how mush or how hard the coding would be, plus the fact that it's right now not that hard do actually add in the VIP statuses manually cause the low amount of donation for me, I can't complain if you don't wanna put in this function/option for us. But it would be nice to have the option to use a 3rd party donation service/system for the VIP statuses and whatnot through Deep Bot.

Thanks anyhow :)

Druitt_streams

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: druitt_streams
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 12:34:34 PM »
i would +1 this for imrising. i use it for my follows/donations through sub alert. if we could make it automatic for points and still use these other programs for the notifications it would be amazing!