Author Topic: Error Login New Change Name Account  (Read 1530 times)

Heroes-esp

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: heroestormspain
Error Login New Change Name Account
« on: January 22, 2016, 12:57:07 PM »
First thank you for your attention, my written English is not good so I have to use Google Translate. I apologize for that. The other day I made a change of name and Account Bot. My old account is (Heroestormspain) and bot (Capitanmanorota). The new channel is (Zomviciadas) and the new name of the bot is (Calbot). When I try to connect with the name of the bot gives me the error of the image of the first link. Which is not the error because when I authenticate the new name of the bot, not available password. Is there a generic password? Where does the error? Do I have to change something in the log? Thank you very much for your attention

https://gyazo.com/e13b0b9611934d3c8e019a8e53109198

EDIT:

I have to create an account to twitch to the bot, that is, if my bot is called "laughter" should create an account at twitch with that name? I think the problem is there. If so, I asked for the name change without creating the account before, I apologize. And to save time I put the name that I could record in twitch. Calboot. The stream remains "zomviciadas" and the bot (if the problem was to create the account with the name of the bot) is called "Calboot" Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:05:49 PM by Heroes-esp »

Heroes-esp

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: heroestormspain
Re: Error Login New Change Name Account
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 01:11:43 PM »
Current Stream Name:Zomviciadas
Current Bot Name:Calbot

New Stream Name:Zomviciadas
New Bot Name:Calboot

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Error Login New Change Name Account
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 01:23:34 PM »
Guide on changing your bot name yourself: http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?topic=3206.0
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport