Author Topic: Error when trying to retrieve last playlist in, "Music Tab."  (Read 913 times)

Jax_-

• Youngling
  • Serving to Heal, Honored to serve.
    • View Profile
    • CSGO MM and Rome Total War 2 giveaway stream
  • Twitch Name: jax1jax2jax3
When I try to retrieve my last playlist it always sends me to an error, the log contains this in latest cache.

15 Mar 01:20:42,008 - 0.8.9.0: Crashed Index was outside the bounds of the array.
15 Mar 01:20:42,008 - 0.8.9.0: Crashed    at #0S.#Np.#OU(String #zr)
   at #0S.#Np.#nV(Object #I, EventArgs #J)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

To me what this says is that I have added to many songs? Do I need to remove songs or what? I can load backups with shorter playlists that do work but when I try to open my most recent backup I get the error every time. I spent hours building this playlist which is why I do not want to start over. Please help me or send me in a direction I can either fix this or prevent it from happening again if it does happen because of to many songs in the playlist or whatever it may be..?
Hitt, Jason C.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Error when trying to retrieve last playlist in, "Music Tab."
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 02:38:43 AM »
My guess is that the playlist reached a max limit. I am not sure how many songs you have on it. Maybe I would make the playlist on youtube, so you do not have to add each video one by one. The playlist itself may be corrupted, but I don't know how that happens.

I googled the error and not a lot of promising results.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport