Author Topic: Viewers Not Receiving Hours?  (Read 1459 times)

JamesDC

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: JamesDC
Viewers Not Receiving Hours?
« on: March 15, 2016, 10:34:00 AM »
Hello,

I have been paying the DeepBot subscription for a little while. One of my favorite options is keeping track of the hours. I just recently upgraded to Windows 10. Ever since then, my followers have not been able to get their hours from the whisper from my bot. Under the CMD, I have this:

/w @user@ has watched the stream for @hours@ When you hit 50 total hours, let me know!

Now, I haven't had an issue with this until now. Anyone know how I can fix this so my followers can see the hours spent in my channel?

Thanks,
James

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Viewers Not Receiving Hours?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 10:38:59 AM »
Running deepbot as admin?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

JamesDC

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 05:01:46 AM »
No, I have not been. Just click and open. It hasn't had an issue until now. Now my bot is disconnecting randomly, and people are still not getting the hours. I don't know what else to do. I am back on Windows 7 as well.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 05:22:46 AM »
No, I have not been. Just click and open. It hasn't had an issue until now. Now my bot is disconnecting randomly, and people are still not getting the hours. I don't know what else to do. I am back on Windows 7 as well.

I would recommend running as admin. Fixes most common issues/problems. Use server irc.chat.twitch.tv with port 6667. May have to disconnect and connect a few times to get it to work. Also try redoing OAuth Logins if the chat issue persists. Twitch is moving chat servers and it is causing issues. :/
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

JamesDC

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 03:29:49 AM »
Yeah now there is only the ports, not the servers. I have no idea what's going on. Sucks with whatever is happening. Thanks for the help though.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 03:39:36 AM »
Yeah now there is only the ports, not the servers. I have no idea what's going on. Sucks with whatever is happening. Thanks for the help though.

That is supposed to happen with the new update since there is only one server all you can use with the new AWS chat servers.