Author Topic: User class of a target  (Read 1242 times)

kidkerrigan

• Youngling
  • Twitch Streamer
    • View Profile
    • KidKerrigan.tv
  • Twitch Name: kidkerrigan
User class of a target
« on: April 10, 2016, 02:03:52 PM »
Hi all!

I have a custom command for users to check their status & currency, as I want to include info that isn't supported in the Master Settings. However, I'd also like to include a user's VIP status/class.

I have a few questions about this:
1. The "User Ranks"/VIP in master settings are synonymous with "@userclass@", correct?

2. If I want to find this info about a user myself in chat, how would I edit my existing command to return the info of the target, rather than the user?
My Queen! @userclass@ @rank@ @target@ has accumulated @points@ @pointsname@ . For @hours@ hours, the swarm grows...

kidkerrigan

• Youngling
  • Twitch Streamer
    • View Profile
    • KidKerrigan.tv
  • Twitch Name: kidkerrigan
Re: User class of a target
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 02:42:05 PM »
Fixed! For those of you looking to do something similar, I just used the look-up functions:
Code: [Select]
My Queen! @lookupinfo@[@l_viprank@,@target@] @lookupinfo@[@l_streamrank@,@target@] @target@ has accumulated @lookupinfo@[@l_points@,@target@] @pointsname@. For @lookupinfo@[@l_hours@,@target@] hours, the swarm grows...Returns:
My Queen! The Queen of Blades Infested terran kidkerrigan has accumulated 50,002 minerals. For 331 hours, the swarm grows...

Thought I would share the solution here, since I see a lot of people saying they've fixed a problem, but they don't share how. :)