Author Topic: User Database Restarted  (Read 3091 times)

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: membtv
User Database Restarted
« on: May 11, 2016, 01:44:24 AM »
Hello guys, just now notice that like say in the title, the userdatabase hours watching stream, the points for the viewers, etc etc, started from today, from zero... i did nothing and all other stuff like blacklist, banned words, spamm, notifications, everything is fine... what happened? i did nothing, no format no delete, nothing, is there any way to recover the old status, i have lost all the info from the viewers.... when they joined, followed, watching stream, points they had got...

Plz need your help, thanks in advance.

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: User Database Restarted
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 02:04:15 AM »
Do you see the file "BackupManager.exe" in the folder where you installed Deepbot? Try running that to see if you can recover your data.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 02:06:19 AM »
i tried that and it give me only backup from 2 hours ago, this is so weird... that is like destroying completly my bot database....

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 02:15:50 AM »
If you are a VIP user of Deepbot you can contact Experts at deepbot@deep.sg to see if he has the last cloud backup of your database on our servers. Might be the best course of action.

As to why your entire database got nuked in the first place, that could be an underlying problem. Can you take a screenshot of the "Data" folder where you have Deepbot installed? Also, where do you have the Deepbot folder currently?

If you have it at the root of your c:\ drive I recommend moving it to a place where you can complete control, such as My Documents.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 03:07:02 AM »
already messaged to that email, and about the folder i do have in a custom folder on e: unit, not even on C:, im close to 1 year and never got a problem like this....

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 03:14:55 AM »
Even more of a reason why this is a strange occurrence. The fact you only (I assume) had one backup as well considering the amount of time you've been using it for is another. I'm not quite sure what to tell you on the matter.

Hopefully it'll get resolved with the cloud backup and it won't happen again. Only other possible reason I can think of is an anti-virus incorrectly moving files into quarantine on a scan.

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 04:08:05 AM »
i have recovered users----.bin files from some days ago but when i put in data folder and open deepbot it say the file is corrupted, is there any way to fix those files/problems???

If not hope so there is a backup on the cloud....

Mitch

• Master
  • Took me 20 minutes to change this...
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Mitch619911
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 06:42:22 PM »
I can see your VIP, so if you can't get anything to work.
Cloud backup requests, email deepbot@deep.sg for a backup (VIP Only).
:)

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 10:10:16 PM »
i asked for it, hope you can send it soon, thanks.

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 01:09:05 AM »
i message again, it say user.bin file is corrupted, hope u can send me a backup from 2-3 days ago... and pray for working....

MembTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 05:41:52 PM »
i only can tell a BIG THANKS, you guys make an amazing job, the last backup you sent to me worked, really really thanks, keep up the great work you do with this amazing BOT.

:)