Author Topic: Music Not playing right and Notifications  (Read 5119 times)

lastzombie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: lastzombi
Music Not playing right and Notifications
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:52:06 PM »
Music playlists are not loading from youtube. I have tried a 100 playlist and a 200 one.  Also many of the youtube videos are not accepted by the bot. My viewers are getting frustrated because of this. Also even if the song is on the list it may say missing parameter or video is hidden etc. This happened on a list i saved yesterday and all songs worked.

Donation notifications are grayed out for me and is there and option to set follower notification image i miss? There are no clr browser options on config too.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Music Not playing right and Notifications
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:17:46 AM »
Notification need to be setup manually once you provide the information needed.
As for music, can you please provide some sample playlists? I tried a playlist of 91 songs and it worked fine.

Thanks

lastzombie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:29:44 AM »
These are the two lists i have been trying. Also i think if you try to play the youtube with lower res it will help and eat less bandwidth.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy87R--OfP-qMLx0H4PQwUjIh4JUq8CDJ
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0bK4QxVqppt3Dicc2CD2i0SAC3y5mIs2

Also bot cannot recognize some of the requests. Music playing and request is one of the best functions i like about the bot but it needs improvement.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 10:30:58 AM »
Thanks - am patching the playlist loading performance in the next release. So you should see better performance when loading playlists > 100 songs.

As for bandwidth, the music is already played at very low settings (240p) to save on bandwidth.

lastzombie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 01:23:25 AM »
ok than thanks for the information =)

Terodius

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: terodius
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 03:34:50 AM »
for some reason my song request system isn't working. I have tried loading songs from the twitch chat or from the bot itself and it won't load the music video, the sample video remains. Also it'd be nice to have the option to choose what quality it defaults to since I have 200mbps internet and would like to have the best audio quality on my stream

MollDenntv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: molldenntv
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 02:21:11 AM »
for some reason my song request system isn't working. I have tried loading songs from the twitch chat or from the bot itself and it won't load the music video, the sample video remains. Also it'd be nice to have the option to choose what quality it defaults to since I have 200mbps internet and would like to have the best audio quality on my stream

The request system works for me, but the song dont start playing, its stuck on the sample video

MollDenntv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: molldenntv
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 05:48:06 AM »

The request system works for me, but the song dont start playing, its stuck on the sample video

UPDATE - After update IE to IE11 and reinstall .NET, the song request works like a charm!

lastzombie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 05:16:03 AM »
i still get the invalid parameter problem...