Author Topic: Bank Heist Only Activated By Mods/Bot  (Read 2742 times)

mittens_tv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mittens_tv
Bank Heist Only Activated By Mods/Bot
« on: May 14, 2016, 09:07:39 AM »
Anyway to make it so bank heists can only be activated by mods or the bot? Im trying to have the bank heist happen every 20 minutes, not when a viewer enters the command. Any help would be great, if its even possible.

Thanks!

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Bank Heist Only Activated By Mods/Bot
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 10:07:12 AM »
An idea would be to configure the bankheist how you want, and probably set Cops Cooldown (Mins) to about 15 mins:

Then change the bankheist entry command to something random, like !bheist1234:

You will also need to make sure to change any @command@ in the bankheist config to the command you want. There is one in Entry Instructions line, I changed mine to !bankheist to give you an example of what I mean:

With this command below, you just have to execute it once whenever you start the bot up and it will run the command to start the heist every 20 mins. I set cooldown to 1190 so it comes off cooldown 10 seconds early for leeway.

The viewer command can be like this: (Even if users ran this command when bankheist is over, bankheist would still be on cooldown since I have it set to 15 mins, plus a little leeway since the bankheist by default has a 120 second entry time, then it takes a min or two to run the actual heist after the 120 seconds. So gave it a few mins in between.)

If you want the viewer command to have a cooldown per user, then you can setup the command with a custom cooldown using this guide: http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?topic=5678.msg30578#msg30578

If you need help with setting up the cooldown command, let me know. I have a cooldown command example setup that I can throw in the bankheist command.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport