Author Topic: Betting - Can bet on all options?  (Read 1788 times)

MetagamingTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MetagamingTV
Betting - Can bet on all options?
« on: April 26, 2014, 03:05:53 AM »
This has to be considered a bug? Even though I suspect it to be on purpose atm.

But being able to bet on a multitude of options isnt really what I consider a good idea for the betting. And our viewers kind of find it abusive as well.

At least an option to decide if one can bet on only one option or several if there actually is anyone who wants it as is.

Cheers

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Betting - Can bet on all options?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 12:59:12 AM »
As you suspect, the way betting is currently implemented is intentional. I like to think of the current form it as like a roulette table where you can spread your bets across multiple options. Of course the more options you have the less beneficial this effect is. If you only have two options though and the person bets the same amount they stand to not really lose as such.

Someone else did ask this question before so really i'm giving the same answer I gave them. Do know however that I talked with Experts about it then and he will probably implement a betting "mode" much like how arena is. Multi mode like it is currently now and then single mode which will be they can only bet on one option. No ETA I'm afraid as other things take more importance as you can understand in a project like this.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

MetagamingTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MetagamingTV
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 12:07:42 PM »
Well if you guys made a poll, I suspect a large majority would prefer people to only be allowed to bet on one option, if you cant make it a setting in itself.

And yes I agree that there are priorities, Im just hoping that depending on the feedback you guys get that some things can be looked at :)

thanks for the reply :)

nexxx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: thenexxx
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 02:45:54 PM »
Yes can we please get a 1 option betting mode PLEASE