Author Topic: Twitch Channel Change  (Read 1395 times)

mdavey1994

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Perfectionado_twitch
Twitch Channel Change
« on: August 21, 2016, 02:27:46 AM »
Current Stream Name: NLBot
Current Bot Name: NLBot

New Twitch Stream: Perfectionado_twitch
New Bot Name: NLBot

Just to be clear, ive told Deepbot to to connect to NLBot, which is what i wanted my bot to be called, not my stream name. My stream name that i want Deepbot attached to is perfectionado_twitch and i want my bot to be called is NLBot. So after clicking Authorise Password, i log into my stream and it syas incorrect login. Your license is for NLBot.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Twitch Channel Change
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 04:05:58 PM »
I can see your licence is already setup correctly.
In the DeepBot config tab, you need to specify both the stream name and the bot name, and then login with both accounts.

Just to confirm, you own the account NLBot on twitch.tv?

mdavey1994

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:00:54 AM »
No. I tried to make this clear but obviously failed. NLBot doesnt exist. Its not a twitch account. my twitch account is perfectionado_twitch and somehow i registed Deepbot to an account that doesnt exist. I need it switched to Perfectionado_twitch as the twitch account and the bot name to be NLBot. Hope this is clear

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 02:23:22 AM »
No. I tried to make this clear but obviously failed. NLBot doesnt exist. Its not a twitch account. my twitch account is perfectionado_twitch and somehow i registed Deepbot to an account that doesnt exist. I need it switched to Perfectionado_twitch as the twitch account and the bot name to be NLBot. Hope this is clear

This is how you are setup:

You need to make a twitch account for your bot to use. So you would need to make NLBot on twitch. If you can't get this name, then you can follow this guide to update your botname: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/changebotname
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

mdavey1994

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 02:51:37 AM »
All done thanks. Dont suppose you know how to make my bot show correct capitolization? Its supposed to be NLBot but it displays as nlbot. I know its nitpicky but would be nice. Thanks for you help