Author Topic: Bot is not executing /commands from file  (Read 982 times)

Kroshy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kroshy
Bot is not executing /commands from file
« on: September 05, 2016, 01:10:42 AM »
We made a Russian roulette command, it uses a few @readfile@ commands and normal bot commands(using @exec@) to loop back and forth for different outcomes. But once we get to the reward part the bot is unable to add currency or time the user out, it just pastes the command in plain text.

expertsonline - Yesterday at 5:28 PM
will need to see all the commands / files to help debug further

As you asked to see the files I thought I'd post them up here :D

We have 2 commands
!rusroulette
Code: [Select]
@savefile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt,@target@] @savefile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt,@user@] @readfile@[2,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]
!rusroulette2
Code: [Select]
@savefile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt,@target@] @readfile@[3,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]
And here are the files it points to

RRuser.txt
is empty

RRtrigger.txt
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] squeezes the trigger... @exec@[@rand@[3|5],!rusroulette2 calc1337]
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] sees his life flash before him as he pulls the trigger... @exec@[@rand@[3|5],!rusroulette2 calc1337]
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] starts to cry and lowers the gun... @exec@[@rand@[3|5],!rusroulette2]
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] stalls his last moments... @exec@[@rand@[5|8],!rusroulette2 trigger1337]
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] takes a deep breath before he pulls the trigger... @exec@[@rand@[3|5],!rusroulette2 calc1337]
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] pulls the trigger without hesitation... @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 calc1337]
@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] smiles and says "finally peace" before he squeezes down on the trigger... @exec@[@rand@[3|5],!rusroulette2 calc1337]

RRtarget.txt
CDO1337

RRsurvived.txt
/me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] sighs in relief. @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] begins to cry. @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] is frozen in terror. @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] looks around him... "I'm going to need a new pair of pants." @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] begins to laugh hysterically. @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] shouts: "THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN!" @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] jumps on the table and begins dancing. @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]
./me CLICK... @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] snorts "This game is easy" @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 survived1337]

RRoulette.txt
@exec@[0,!RusRoulette2]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||help||@readfile@[19,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]||@readfile@[4,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||trigger1337||@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtrigger.txt]||@readfile@[5,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||calc1337||@readfile@[12,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]||@readfile@[6,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||dead1337||@readfile@[15,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]||@readfile@[7,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||survived1337||@readfile@[16,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]||@readfile@[8,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||CD1337||@readfile@[22,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]||@readfile@[9,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]]
@if@[@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRtarget.txt]||CDO1337||@readfile@[23,C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRoulette.txt]||@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRaim.txt]]

//win-chance calc - default 16,67%
@if@[<||1667||@rand@[1|10000]||@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRdead.txt]||@readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRsurvived.txt]]

//punishment&reward
/timeout @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] 600 Reason: you are dead. @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 CD1337] @exec@[300,!rusroulette2 CDO1337]
!add 1000 @readfile@[C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\locales\RRuser.txt] @exec@[0,!rusroulette2 CD1337] @exec@[300,!rusroulette2 CDO1337]

//HELP command
* Kroshy High stake Russian roulette is a game only for the bravest of souls. The rules are simple: The revolver has 6 chambers and 5 bullets. If win you walk away with 1000 Crumpets, if you lose... you won't be going anywhere.(you will get timed out for 10 minutes) The entry fee is 25 crumpets. We will not lift timeouts caused by russian roulette, no matter the reason.

//Cooldown msgs
* Kroshy Russian Roulette is now temporarily closed to ready the room... please wait 5 minutes.
* Kroshy The room has been cleaned, the pistol has been reloaded, the Russian roulette table is now ready for it's next victim...

Thanks for all the help in advanced :D

Kroshy