Author Topic: Twitch Prime Auto Notification For Deepbot  (Read 1816 times)

n3wb_pro

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: n3wb_pro
Twitch Prime Auto Notification For Deepbot
« on: November 08, 2016, 09:32:13 AM »
So with Twitch Prime rolled out and for those like myself that are partnered people tend to forget how important it is to renew their subscription!  Right now Twitch has no "Auto-Renew" feature for Twitch Prime.  With Deepbot being the leading bot currently on Twitch...I personally would like something to help remind the subscribers to re-subscribe in the channel when they are online.  With this, this is my idea how we can make this work for Deep Bot.

1.  If user subscribes via Twitch Prime it will be hard to tell unless there is some way the API of DeepBot can pull the Twitch api and it shows it is a Twitch Prime sub.
2.  If and IF it is a Twitch Prime sub, Deep Bot puts that user as a seperate file and has that user on standby at X time of month to message them when their renewal is up.  IE: User1 Subs to channel on November 7th 2016.  Deep Bot logs user in the data base as this day it subs,  Deep Bot auto whispers the user 1 week prior to their sub expiration.  This allows them 7 days to login to their "subscriptions" and renew their prime for said user. 

Now I do not know how hard this will be but I would like this implemented until Twitch brings auto renew for Twitch Prime.  FOOD FOR THOUGHT GUYS! LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!