Author Topic: I cannot verify my Bot through the Config program (deepbot Auth Password)  (Read 1087 times)

Beyond

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: BeyondTheGameplay
It does register the bot name but when I input/create a password it tells me that is wrong or incorrect user/password..etc and there is nothing that it was noted in relation to this on the INTRO video that I go when I signed up and paid for the BETA , please help! thanks in advance!

Beyond

• Youngling
    • View Profile

It does register the bot name but when I input/create a password it tells me that is wrong or incorrect user/password..etc and there is nothing that it was noted in relation to this on the INTRO video that I go when I signed up and paid for the BETA , please help! thanks in advance!
Note: It basically doesn't let me create/generate a password like is showed during the onboarding video walkthrough

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Do you own the twitch account with the bot name you selected?
You need two twitch accounts for Deepbot. One is your main streamer login, and the other is for the bot to use.

If the name you have chosen is taken, you can use this guide to update it: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/changebotname
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Beyond

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Oh ok I guess that wasn't clear on the onboarding video - thanks!