Author Topic: Timed Message problem  (Read 1584 times)

Jagmas

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jagmas.com
  • Twitch Name: Jagmas
Timed Message problem
« on: May 11, 2014, 08:18:48 AM »
First of all, this bot is pretty damn awesome. That being said I seem to be having an issue with timed messages. I have two messages set, one to a webpage and another to twitter. both are enabled and the counter was set to 10 minutes. I have set the Min Chat lines to 2 (down from what I believe default was 50). When it reaches zeros nothing happens and the count is not reset. There is no entry in the chat tab nor on twitch. I have to disable and renable for the count to start again. Any ideas?

Jagmas

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jagmas.com
  • Twitch Name: Jagmas
Re: Timed Message problem
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 08:23:01 AM »
Search is your friend.  ;D

I am gonna test this out. I was testing while being offline so this could be the issue. Hopefully it fixes it. To test I will put a bunch of random text in chat.

Timed messages : timed messages have a spam filter around minimum number of lines in chat that need to pass, set this to a low amount if your stream chat is not active

Update It's working! And its pretty slick how it works too...the countdown won't start again until it gets the prerequisite number of lines you set. Once that threshold is hit it will put up the message (or if multiples, the oldest one in the display order) and restart the count. Its basically running an AND statement so if time is zero and you have had X number of chat lines then it will display the message or wait until both conditions are met.

Nice piece of work!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:29:16 AM by Jagmas »