Author Topic: Wassup with the connection?  (Read 1296 times)

dedderouszero

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: dedderouszero
Wassup with the connection?
« on: May 30, 2017, 02:44:37 AM »
So I just opened up the DeepBot client within the last few minutes and immediately got a "connection failed" with an update notification. So I go to run the update, it successfully grabs the version info but also fails to connect to the update system.

Now obviously I'm wondering if something's dead wrong on my end, but with Revlo going down I want to be sure that it's not a widespread problem (like new customers making a run on the servers). Not that I'm actively using the bot right now (I set myself a "no holidays" rule out of respect and it's Memorial Day which means the invocation of that rule) but I still wanted to check the participation modifiers for sub purposes before I lift the blackout come early morning.

On second thought, scratch that. For some unusual reason neither the bot nor the update put me through UAC effectively holding me back as a result.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:50:17 AM by dedderouszero »

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Wassup with the connection?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 03:06:17 AM »
So I take it, you resolved this? I mean connections with deepbot are slow at the moment from what I noticed.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

dedderouszero

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: dedderouszero
Re: Wassup with the connection?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 09:12:07 AM »
Yep, once I updated.

I can understand the slowdown with Revlo gone kaput, but this is ridiculous. Granted, I requested a preview build with the update call from before this one but still.