Author Topic: Bank heist  (Read 7009 times)

Druitt_streams

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: druitt_streams
Bank heist
« on: May 28, 2014, 11:09:18 AM »
Had an idea... Maybe give viewers the option to "buy" armor, weapons, and bags to increase the %chance of surviving swat teams or increasing payout? And having a small extra bonus based on VIP level? As it stands right now people love the shit out of the bank heists . Give them something else to work towards and they would go ape shit! Or set it up so it would only be good for the next heist or till they were Kia? Don't know of its a possibility but it would open up tuns of fun stuff to do.

Thoughts?

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Bank heist
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 03:38:22 AM »
Sounds like a really good idea to me. Buying bags could increase the amount of possible loot the users could get and the weapons and armour as you say could increase the chances of survival.

Would this make bank heist too complicated though?

+1 regardless
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

Druitt_streams

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: druitt_streams
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 08:43:34 AM »
For some users probably. but I already have 15 people who que up every time it's off cool down for 8 hours strait! They would eat it up!

DeadairX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: deadairx
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 01:32:58 PM »
Same. My viewers love the bankheists

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

GeneralHorsch

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: generalhorsch
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 06:10:58 AM »
And use the arena to level up and make you stronger for bank heists as well.

hurnhu

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: hurnhu
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »
would be great to have a higher success rate depending on what you go in with! also different banks, some with more security or more money but higher risk. like getting hurt and having to be in the hospital for maybe a day irl time

BlackWolf

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: BlackWolfHowls
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 10:03:51 PM »
Love this. Would add an extra dimension to the bankheist games for sure.

The only concern I have is the extra chat 'spam' this will create. I already think it's too much sometimes. I realize you can set a timer, but once it's off cooldown, everybody will entering commands and spam the chat with bankheist info.

We need a way to limit this somehow.

Nirvana9832

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Nirvana9832
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 08:49:40 PM »
I feel giving them more odds, will just make them rack up too many "tickets" or whatever the currency you use. What are they supposed to do with them? Idk, my vote is to keep it as is. Maybe add something else for RP / fun in the chat. But not something that gets more currency.

The heists are supposed to be for a gamble. not to Level up, or swim in stream currency. lol. sounds a bit too complex for my tastes.

K1ngFiasco

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: K1ngFiasco
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 12:14:22 AM »
This seems interesting, but I agree that it would cause WAY too much chat noise. If even 10 people are trying to buy weapons get healed in the hospital check points look at prices of items etc, then people who are there to actually watch the stream are going to have a very difficult time interacting and talking about what is actually going on.

There is also an intimidation factor as well. If you jump into a stream and have no idea about heists and there is all this complicated conversation going on two things will happen: people will get turned off and won't chat (or just leave) OR ask loads of questions further polluting the chat.