Author Topic: Is there anyway to reset hours?  (Read 1469 times)

Moobage

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: midgetsaiyan
Is there anyway to reset hours?
« on: June 13, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »
I currently hold a monthly competition on stream where to top 20 viewers with the most watched time get prizes but I wana know if i can reset their times if so, how do i do it?

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Is there anyway to reset hours?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 11:25:07 PM »
Currently, there is no way to reset the hours from within the bot. Someone has already requested this feature to be implemented but feel free to make a request in the feature request forum.

At the moment, the only way to do this would be to "refresh" the user database so it'd be like starting from scratch. This would also remove the points from all users (Which you could put a spin on "Well we could have top 20 viewers and top 10 points" to give even more chat interaction as they attempt to gather as many points as possible from bank heists and arenas). To do this simply delete the "users" file in the folder where you installed Deepbot (Typically C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant). When you start Deepbot back up it will create a fresh database.

Now connect your bot like you'd usually do and go to the "User Database" tab. Right click anywhere in the white space and press "Refresh All Followers". This should return after a bit of time all the users that are following you allowing you to start anew.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556