Author Topic: "!betting help" text during open pool missing  (Read 1501 times)

TheDefiant604

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheDefiant604
"!betting help" text during open pool missing
« on: July 09, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
I'm a moderator in a Twitch channel that uses DeepBot and as of the latest update, 0.4.4.1, the !betting help text when a betting pool is open does not show. I thought maybe the help option was removed, but when the pool is closed, the help option shows the usual, "No betting pools currently open." Then, I realised the third line of text describing how to place a bet when a pool is opened/started is also missing.

I can't remember... is there a set of < > in the how-to-place-a-bet text, that's preventing the !betting help text from showing (thanks to Twitch)?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 08:27:13 PM by TheDefiant604 »
Chat Moderator for RandomRambo

gotschy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: "!betting help" text during open pool missing
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:25:04 AM »
Same here... !betting help doesent work correctly... same problem also in the streams of my streampartners RuffyMa and LemontreeTV...

would be nice to know the reason for the problem...

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: "!betting help" text during open pool missing
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 04:31:26 AM »
The reason !betting help doesn't show up when the bet is live is indeed because there is a pair or < > tags in there. I have alerted Experts of the issue.

For now I'm afraid until there is an update !betting help won't function as intended while the betting is live.

Sorry,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556