Author Topic: VIP Status isnt removed once expired!  (Read 2472 times)

MetagamingTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MetagamingTV
VIP Status isnt removed once expired!
« on: July 26, 2014, 11:43:44 PM »
So I started noticing this some days/week ago when updating some users VIP status. This has mainly been for VIP GOLD as that is the one we use.

And I noticed how someone who expired the day before, still had VIP GOLD according to the bot, and no msg in the msg field saying it had expired either.

I figured I would notice this in near future since we had a few that was going to expire.

I can now say it does not remove their VIP GOLD status even after they have expired according to the expire date. This I know it did before as we frequently monitor this as we renew our VIP GOLD members manually.

JordanMillward_1

• Advisor
  • Padawan
    • View Profile
    • My Channel
  • Twitch Name: JordanMillward_1
Re: VIP Status isnt removed once expired!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »
It only seems to go away if they log out, and then log back in, with Deepbot. If they leave it up 24/7, like I do, it never updates on their end, so it doesn't go away.

Syrinnea

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: www.twitch.tv/Syrinnea
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »
Ahh, this explains it.. I have mine running 24/7 too and couldn't work out why some members hadn't been auto demoted after their subscription expired. Restarted deepbot and it updated and corrected memberships. Good to know!

I was wondering as well .. would it be possible to make it so that Deepbot checks for automatic resubs? I'm really REALLY grateful for those people who simply let their subscription run without cancelling, but they don't get the points because the automatic resubs don't get recognised so Deepbot sort of encourages people into cancelling each month so they know they'll get their internet loyalty points. :D  I know it's probably complicated, but maybe it would be possible for it to run an automatic check on when the sub was SUPPOSED to have expired- and if a user is still on the active subs list, they get their points added? Again, I am aware it's probably waaaay trickier than that but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Doing it manually is tricky!

Loving your work though, deepbot is brilliant and I've recommended it to many streamers. :) Keep it up!

Mazarini

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mazarin1k
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 06:52:09 PM »
Please fix this.....in ideal world, i would want to have somekind of multiplier for automatic resubbers:( Like extra points for each resub.
But right now ill be fine if they get atleast usuall points what they should get after the sub
Its so unfair right now, what only new subs can get the points

avoidthe9to5

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: avoidthe9to5
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 05:24:38 PM »
deepbot picking up resubs + adding points would be a HUGE asset to my stream!  Please consider working on this!

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »
I believe this is already happening. Please check your resubs note, it should indicate when a resub happens and how many points were added.