Author Topic: Closed Beta Applications Phase 2 - Now Closed  (Read 4115905 times)

sajedene

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: sajedene
Re: Closed Beta Applications Phase 2 - Now Open
« Reply #2730 on: October 22, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from?
Reddit
Your stream name?
Sajedene
Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to)
SaltCommander
Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time]
At least 6 days a week for 6-8 hrs each time starting at around 9pm PST.
Is your stream partnered with Twitch?
Yes + Sub
Average number of users on your channel?
100+
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using.
No

Also subscribed. Hope to hear from you soon.

Experts Edit : Application processing pending payment.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:06:21 PM by ExpertsOnline »

Ramez05

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Ramez05
« Reply #2731 on: October 22, 2014, 10:44:14 AM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from?  Back_Freckle on twitch.tv
Stream Name? Ramez05
Twitch bot account name? versatilebot
Your streaming schedule? 7 Days a week 14-16 hours a day (unemployment has its benefits  ;) )
Is your stream partnered with Twitch? No
Average number of users on your channel? 50-300
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using.  No

im new to twitch but im takin it very seriously.  hope to hear from you guys.

System Edit : Application unsuccessful. Current phase of Beta requires a minimum entry fee of $10. Please see first post for more details.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:06:44 PM by ExpertsOnline »

GeddonGameing

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: GeddonGameing
« Reply #2732 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:50 AM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from? I heard Deepbot from another streamer named PyroGamesInc he used deepbot for his chat bot I wanted to get deebot just so I can do giveaways better with the currency system and I have a plan to use the currency system for rewards and stuff
Your stream name? GeddonGameing

Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to) GeddonGameingBot

Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time] I usually stream in the evening  I stream in the morning whenever I can and it is usually weekends I can't do it weekdays because I am busy with school but sometimes I do it during the week and usually in the evening my streaming starting times are 7-11 pm and whenever I stream in the mornings it is 10-12  sometimes earlier sometimes I stream in the afternoons but not often usually afternoon streams are on Sundays my streams vary from 30 minutes to 3 and a half hours. I do not have a streaming schedules schedules did not really work out for me because I never was able to follow it I just stream whenever I want and how I try to get my viewers to know they just follow me on twitter for announcements or they get the chrome extension or twitch app to get notified.

Is your stream partnered with Twitch? No I am Not partnered I am far from being Partnered

Average number of users on your channel? 1-10 sometimes when I stream I get 5 viewers or 7 sometimes I get  1 or 2  my total viewers per stream is 2-20 I have never had a stream where I got no viewers in total but there are some moments where I get no viewers it is very rare I have gotten 10 viewers at once I have gotten it in a couple of streams.

Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. No I do not have any point system nightbot does not do points and I chose deepbot for this reason so I can have a better way of doing giveaways so that the giveaway goes to someone who has been on my stream often and earns alot of points rather than someone who just dives into the stream just to get voted for the giveaway and then  leaves forever.

If you are looking for my donation it is $10 the name should either be geddongameing or my email or my name it most likely has something that involves geddon in it I do not feel comfortable giving away my email or last name in public chat

System Edit : Application Accepted. Install complete. Thanks for the support!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:08:10 PM by ExpertsOnline »

CWHarperGaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: CWHarper
« Reply #2733 on: October 22, 2014, 12:03:17 PM »
If you agree with the above and wish to apply for this closed beta, please reply here with:
Where did you hear about DeepBot from? I regularly watch ItsGime and Troydan on twitch.
Your stream name? CWHarper
Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to) CWHarperGaming
Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time] M,T,W,T,F 4pm PST - 8-10 pm PST. Sat 10am-4pm PST. Sunday (random)
Is your stream partnered with Twitch? no
Average number of users on your channel? 5-15
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. Deepbot and Moobot

I just recently started streaming and Deepbot has a TON of useful features that would allow me to reach out to my viewerbase and be more interactive (thus increasing views) in the future. The stream is about a week old, but I have an established base of viewers on Twitch and other social media.

System Edit : Application unsuccessful. Current phase of Beta requires a minimum entry fee of $10. Please see first post for more details.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:08:53 PM by ExpertsOnline »

Ramez05

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Ramez05
« Reply #2734 on: October 22, 2014, 12:52:39 PM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from?  Back_Freckle on twitch.tv
Stream Name? Ramez05
Twitch bot account name? versatilebot
Your streaming schedule? 7 Days a week 14-16 hours a day (unemployment has its benefits  ;) )
Average number of users on your channel? 50-300
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using.  No

im new to twitch but im takin it very seriously.  hope to hear from you guys.

sorry about that.  i added the $10 donation :)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:13:59 PM by ExpertsOnline »

Spectemus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Spectemus
« Reply #2735 on: October 22, 2014, 01:57:02 PM »
If you agree with the above and wish to apply for this closed beta, please reply here with:
Where did you hear about DeepBot from? AGeekyChick and BeavisXtreme
Your stream name? Spectemus
Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to) SpectemusPrime
Your streaming schedule? 4-5hrs or more per stream
Sunday - Off
Monday - Early AFternoon
Tuesday - Late Afternoon
Wednesday - Optional
Thursday - Early AFternoon
Friday - Late Afternoon
Saturday - Optional

Average number of users on your channel? 20-50
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. No

Donated the 10$ to your product. The bot works wonderfully and I really want something for my channel in which i can reward my loyal viewers.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:14:31 PM by ExpertsOnline »

Plum

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: deadgirlsuperstar
« Reply #2736 on: October 22, 2014, 04:28:39 PM »
From a friend who uses DeepBot, Earthworm_Slim.
Your stream name?
deadgirlsuperstar
Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to)
 BookerBot
Mon-Friday around 4pm
No
15-30
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using.
Nope ^_^

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:15:05 PM by ExpertsOnline »

aresic

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: aresic
« Reply #2737 on: October 22, 2014, 06:49:15 PM »
1.Where did you hear about DeepBot from? Another stream.
2.Your stream name? Aresic
3. Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to) BotMireille
Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time] 10-15h per day 7/7 1pm to 3am GMT+2
Is your stream partnered with Twitch? not yet :p
Average number of users on your channel? Depends on the game, betwen 10 and 100.
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using.Maybe some stuff like twitch alert and an obs chat like nightdev.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 01:12:31 AM by emrerocky »

sinister010

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: sinister010
« Reply #2738 on: October 22, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from? Friends
Your stream name? sinister010
Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to)PanchoTheeBartender
Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time] Monday-Saturday 12 hours avarage
Average number of users on your channel? 25
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. no

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:41:12 PM by ExpertsOnline »

CapitalGoose

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: capitalgoose
« Reply #2739 on: October 22, 2014, 08:35:49 PM »
1.    Where did you hear about DeepBot from? - twitch.tv/TROZJAN - watch him all the time and love using the deepbot commands
2.    Your stream name? - CapitalGoose
3.    Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will     connect to) - CAPITALG00SE
4.    Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time] - i don't really have a schedule at the moment, but once i get a capture card will be doing more ofter
5.    Is your stream partnered with Twitch? - no
6.    Average number of users on your channel? - 10
7.    Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. - no

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:41:50 PM by ExpertsOnline »

Nozama

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: communityofchaos
« Reply #2740 on: October 22, 2014, 08:50:52 PM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from? I've used it previously on my other channel
Your stream name?SrslyGamingTV
Twitch bot account name?SrslyBot
Your streaming schedule? Building a new channel (former CTO of cocgn.com currenty building the infrastructure, have not begun streaming
Average number of users on your channel? fresh channel
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. No

Donated

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:42:26 PM by ExpertsOnline »

mukkayo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mukkayo
« Reply #2741 on: October 23, 2014, 12:07:26 AM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from?  My Viewers
Your stream name?  mukkayo
Twitch bot account name?  mukkmukk
Your streaming schedule? Whenever free (5 days a week, 6pm GMT+1, open end (at least 4 hours)
Is your stream partnered with Twitch? Yes + Subscribe
Average number of users on your channel? 100-300 users. Depends on which game is played
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? NO

greetz from Germany & thanks in advance

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 01:05:51 AM by emrerocky »

Phoenix_Imperium

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Phoenix_Imperium
« Reply #2742 on: October 23, 2014, 04:52:45 AM »
1. I watch WTFOSaurus and BadNewsBaron on Twitch and liked what I saw.
2. Phoenix_Imperium
3. Centurion_Bot
4. Weekdays, approximately 10 am to 2 pm Mountain Time
5. No, not partnered
6. ~5
7. No bot, currently

Keep up the great work.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:57:20 AM by emrerocky »

CWHarperGaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: CWHarper
« Reply #2743 on: October 23, 2014, 06:35:08 AM »
Where did you hear about DeepBot from? I regularly watch ItsGime and Troydan on twitch.
Your stream name? CWHarper
Twitch bot account name?(This needs to be a valid twitch account, other than your streamer account you own that the bot will connect to) CWHarperGaming
Your streaming schedule? [Days/Approximate time] M,T,W,T,F 4pm PST - 8-10 pm PST. Sat 10am-4pm PST. Sunday (random)
Average number of users on your channel? 5-15
Do you need to migrate an existing points system over to DeepBot? If yes, please specify which Bot you are currently using. Deepbot and Moobot

I just recently started streaming and Deepbot has a TON of useful features that would allow me to reach out to my viewerbase and be more interactive (thus increasing views) in the future. The stream is about a week old, but I have an established base of viewers on Twitch and other social media.

Payment is sent!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:44:00 AM by emrerocky »

otakuhaven72

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: otakuhaven72
« Reply #2744 on: October 23, 2014, 06:51:43 AM »
Youtube
Your stream name?
Otakuhaven72
FlanChanBot
8-10hrs 2:00 am - 12:00 Pm central usa time
No
120+
Yes, I did have a point system, but I couldn't transfer over the files so it's fine.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:03:38 AM by emrerocky »