Author Topic: Requests or help, whichever applies  (Read 1984 times)

pocketpac

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Pocketpac
Requests or help, whichever applies
« on: August 11, 2014, 11:53:26 AM »
1. I would love for viewers/followers to be able to start an arena game. People love to play it but I have to keep stopping what I am doing to start one. Is there a way for them to initiate it like they can with bankheist, otherwise I request that be a thing.

2. I know this has probably been asked a million times, but I, for the life of me, cant find anything about it. The only thing preventing this from replacing nightbot all together is spam filtering. Is this a thing and I am just missing it, will it be a thing, can it be a thing, I want it a thing please!

3. My favorite nightbot command is a trolly command I made, when someone starts out a sentence with why, it responds back "Because F#$k you, thats why". I can not do that with deepbot because you HAVE to start your commands with a "!". Can you remove this or show me how to get around this function? If number 2 becomes a thing it wont stop me from dumping nightbot, BUT it would make me giggle on the inside some more.

Other than that, this bot is freakin awesome, I love it. I will be paying the $5 monthly fee for a long time coming if you keep this up.

Hecthor Doomhammer

• Youngling
  • C&C mods livestreamer
    • View Profile
    • Hecthor Doomhammer Streaming Service
  • Twitch Name: pauljongejans
Re: Requests or help, whichever applies
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:12:42 AM »
I agree, with the larger amount of commands available, I could get rid of Moobot, since I already use Teeboard for my donations and follower notification, but for spam Protection and Chatlines recorded I still use Nightbot.
So I don't know of you're intending on making the web-based bots obsolete, but there are 2 features that are missin in Deepbot
The streamer of Mental Omega, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior, Colony Wars and Rise of the Reds

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 07:34:04 AM »
Moderation features are currently not available on DeepBot.  This is something that is better suited to a server hosted solution like nightbot, moobot, ackbot, or xanbot. The reason is that moderation functions require the bots to scan every word of every chat message, which can get processor intensive as your stream grows. Given DeepBot runs on the users machines, this would begin to hinder gameplay.

IanChandler1990

• Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Twitch Name: Ianchandler1990
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 03:29:37 AM »
if you want your viewers to be able to start arenas you can just get nightbot to start it.
Veiwer: !arena
Nightbot:!startarena 1 100

just have the cmd so nightbot outputs the above that way you dont need to mod someone just get another bot who is a mod.