Author Topic: Various options grayed out. Commercial Manager, Donation/Follower tracking  (Read 1750 times)

hksmash

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: HKsmash
Not sure why but most of the options within the application are grayed out. I cannot setup the commercial manager as well as the donation and follower tracker to see the information update in realtime.

Cant seem to get any of this to work.

Any ideas?

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Various options grayed out. Commercial Manager, Donation/Follower tracking
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:14:14 AM »
Have you donated at least $5 in the past month?  Because you need to be a VIP in order to use these features, and VIP only lasts a month.  You will know if you are a VIP or not by weather there is a star on the top of the program.  If you have donated, you need to fill out an application here : http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?topic=408.0 in order to be able to use donations.

-emrerocky

hksmash

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: HKsmash
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 02:21:46 PM »
Now this is the only way to do it? Being that I am a twitch partner I would still be required to donate?

Thanks!

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 07:46:12 AM »
Now this is the only way to do it? Being that I am a twitch partner I would still be required to donate?

Thanks!

Yes. If you look on the full list of VIP features here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/VIP+Streams&structure=Index&page_ref_id=14.  This list includes the commercial manager and notifications.