Author Topic: Chat - point giveaways  (Read 1987 times)

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Chat - point giveaways
« on: November 15, 2013, 08:54:46 PM »
Hey there,
two points:
1)
 could you please give me a hint why I am not able to giveaway points in decimal format ? Or if I can, how ? :)
I like that I can giveaway points at all, it's nice, but 1 point(current minimum) is equal 2.5 hours of watching while live on my channel, which is not that much, but it sorts of requires me to think about it, try to find a reason why I should do that, meaning I would like to do it more often, but I just can't giveaway it all.

I'd like to be able to just giveaway 0.1, or if possible just something like "current timer settings reward at the moment" would be even better..
Like "press to giveaway now once", like if timer would hit normally and I could just hit it twice.. if you understand me.. if it's not possible to giveaway decimal points, due to data type mismatch or whatnot.. what do you think ?

2)
if it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate some sort of popup: "Are you sure you want to giveaway XYZ points to every viewer now ?" and if not, maybe some sort of a list of viewers, that were just handed the points.. I just fear the moment, when I accidentaly press 10 points button and everyone has it, how on earth would I be able to revert that ? :D

Thanks a lot for consideration and have a nice weekend
Woody

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Chat - point giveaways
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 02:06:20 PM »
If you want a very low currency, you can set the normal user multiplier to 0.1.

As for popup, its fairly annoying. To reverse it you can hit the last custom giveaway button and enter -10

Cheers,
Experts