Author Topic: Duel Minigame  (Read 4307 times)

smoofy09

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: http://de.twitch.tv/smoofy09
Duel Minigame
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
[Original Title - Gambling Roll the Dice. Changed to "Duel Minigame" for clarity. Dante557]

This is from Manabot - Would it be possible to add a feature where mods can start a duel and viewer can say something like !duel

GAMBLING - DUELING

Dueling is a way to gamble currency you have for a chance to walk away with more. The minimum amount you can duel for is 100 currency, and has a 5 minute "cooldown" to help prevent ManaBot spam. The rolls are not displayed until the duel is over to prevent people from seeing what the first roll is, it's completely "blind".

The streamer or a Moderator can set the amount that will be risked (min 100, max 100000). You can then type !duel to roll a number between 1 and whatever the the amount set is (you MUST have at least that much currency to initiate a roll). At the end of the 2 minutes ManaBot will decide the winner and the duel will be over. The person with the lowest roll will have to pay the person with the highest roll the difference.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:14:25 AM by Dante557 »

sanyex

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: sanyex
Duel function?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:53:54 AM »
Some of my viewers had a request for a duel function

like this:

user 1: opens a duel for 50 currency
user 2: accepts the duel and bets 50 currency

bot: 50/50 chance to win

user 2: wins 100 currency
user 1: lose 50 currency

Gulduka

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: gulduka
Re: Duel function?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »
I still in hope that a duel function find his way into deep bot.
Many viewers ask for it. sure there like the bankheist, run in a team. but there want a challenge, to..

A Easy Duel like the Mana*ot duel where nice, and yes i talk with expert over it via email and he is no friend of it.. But i hope :D

A Duel who only can start by moderators where enough to control the chat for spam...

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: Duel function?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 07:01:48 PM »
I already suggested this in the past, that would be very welcomed still :)
http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?topic=175.0

1) still applies
2)I already did that for a month long competition, basically every now and then I made a keyword raffle, users just entered, no currency cost. Winner's got a raffle ticket, this time in a form of a virtual "off-bot" ticket, that I had to wrote manually in a text file :P After a month that made like 120 tickets and I did a random.org drawing and after all this THAT winner was a winner of a month long lottery. Yes, very faved on the stream. All of this could be simply in the bot, I believe everyone would have used it.
3)already in the bot, thanks )
4)that was already in the bot by the time of the post, I did not know you could right click the winner :D Maybe you guys do not know it now, too :)
Woody