Author Topic: Chassit19 on Twitch  (Read 1071 times)

Chassit

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Chassit on Twitch
  • Twitch Name: Chassit19
Chassit19 on Twitch
« on: September 12, 2014, 04:42:58 AM »
Hey all.  I'm a fairly new streamer (found Twitch through XBox this summer).  I've been streaming nearly daily and would like to get into a gaming community.  I had a strong group I used to game with before 2011 when I used to play WoW a lot but we all kind of went separate ways and lost one another.  I started playing a lot of single player games but miss the gaming group I was in.

One way I thought I could get into a group is possibly joining up with a Twitch team but with the vast group that is out there, I'm not sure what community to even jump into.  I'm not much of a chatter unless it's in voice, even when I'm watching other streams.  I might jump in when there is an actual "topic of discussion" but I don't do random emotes or anything. 

Game genres I'm into (& currently playing the most) include mostly RPGs (single & MMO - Marvel Heroes), MOBAs (currently Smite), TCGs (Hearthstone & Magic 2015), Sandbox (Landmark), RTSs (Starcraft II), FPSs (Planetside 2) & and console Fighting Games (Super Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros. Brawl).

So if anyone is looking to add someone to their group and is interested, please feel free to msg me.  I have a small following but don't do a ton of advertising except on my personal FB, YouTube, Twitter, and Google+.