Author Topic: DeepBot crashing when trying to start  (Read 2318 times)

NexusSin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: NexusSin
DeepBot crashing when trying to start
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:44:13 AM »
Hello! Recently my DeepBot has been crashing when trying to load. My computer tends to crash a lot (currently trying to fix that issue on my end) but recently during a crash I had to restart my computer and when I got everything back up and running DeepBot wouldn't load up. I attempted to repair the installation with the setup.exe and it still crashes when trying to start-up.

Here is the Error Log.

07 Sep 17:27:49,427 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: Unable to connect to the remote server
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data)
   at DeepBot.DeepBotAPI.DeepBotStreamInfo.<>c__DisplayClass1.<streamInfo>b__0(Object param0)
09 Sep 01:55:42,473 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: Unable to connect to the remote server
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
   at DeepBot.DeepBotAPI.DeepBotStreamInfo.<>c__DisplayClass1.<streamInfo>b__0(Object param0)
09 Sep 03:50:48,459 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: Unable to connect to the remote server
09 Sep 04:00:48,960 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: Unable to connect to the remote server
12 Sep 00:10:10,982 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: Unable to connect to the remote server
15 Sep 22:02:24,099 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: Unable to connect to the remote server
16 Sep 04:28:07,124 - 0.5.2.1: Error - Unable to upload stream info: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
16 Sep 23:23:29,901 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
16 Sep 23:23:30,166 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at DeepBot.UserConfig.LoadUserConfig()
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
   at DeepBot.Program.Main()
17 Sep 01:19:37,224 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
17 Sep 01:19:37,244 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
17 Sep 01:19:51,899 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
17 Sep 01:19:51,911 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
17 Sep 11:38:04,453 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
17 Sep 11:38:04,637 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
17 Sep 11:40:43,402 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
17 Sep 11:40:43,417 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()

NexusSin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: NexusSin
Re: DeepBot crashing when trying to start
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 06:35:18 AM »
I fixed it, but had to delete everything from my computer related to DeepBot, which let me re-install it cleanly. Only downside, had to redo all my channel commands and everyone lost their points :(

Duya

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: UnderpantsWT
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:29:31 PM »
I have sort of the same problem I think, Mine just doesn't do anything when I try to open it.

I am afraid to delete all and re-delete, Because I can't find your message to me where I could get the download link...

And for you sir, who made this post, I think you can ust copy/paste your file "users" to somewhere else and later when you've reïnstalled paste it back to where you copied it, and it should set over all the data back :)

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 11:00:43 PM »
I have sort of the same problem I think, Mine just doesn't do anything when I try to open it.

I am afraid to delete all and re-delete, Because I can't find your message to me where I could get the download link...

And for you sir, who made this post, I think you can ust copy/paste your file "users" to somewhere else and later when you've reïnstalled paste it back to where you copied it, and it should set over all the data back :)

If you still need a download link I can message one to you, just let me know.

-emrerocky

Duya

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: UnderpantsWT
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:16:03 PM »
Would be much appreciated mate, I still do need one, PMED Expert on Twitch, but the sooner the better.

Do I just delete alllll files and save "userbin" Somewhere and follow steps from before?

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 02:21:18 AM »
Make a copy of your latest "users.bin", "usersconfig.bin" and "chanmsgconfig.bin" if you want to keep them between installs. Of course you can choose not to keep some of them. Sometimes it's better to start fresh.

"users.bin" is your user database
"usersconfig.bin" is your Deepbot settings.
"chanmsgconfig.bin" is any commands you have set up.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556