Author Topic: Trowing some new idea's out there for you guys to comment on!  (Read 1419 times)

Arctomian

• Advisor
  • Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: www.twitch.tv/arctomian
Trowing some new idea's out there for you guys to comment on!
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:08:08 PM »
hello guys

Experts Online and me have been debating some new features i came up with until he had the great idea to put it on the forum for you guys to hackle at it.
so here it goes.

.1: The Giveaway jar!

Rather then letting viewers buy raffle tickets with the currency seperatly, the "giveaway jar" is a idea to let all the viewers in the chat combine your deepbot currency in to one jar to trigger a
giveaway. so wile you start up the giveaway jar and contineu your stream and gameplay until the limit of the jar has been filled and a notification goes off for you that limit has been reached and you have to do a give away.

You start up the giveaway jar similair as the arena mini game. a chat message will go in to your chat with someting like:

Streamer {insert person} started a giveaway jar with the limit amount of 10.000 {your currency type}.
to help trigger the giveaway please type !jar [ X ]

the limit ofcourse can be set by you on how much it would be and and a easy added button will draw a random jar donator as winner.
A easy command like "!jarstatus" can be added to trigger a message of the status of the jar.

ofc raffle system still stays in.

pro's:

~ it gives your viewers more activity on what they can do with their currency
~ people stay longer in channel to grind currency.
~ it removes overwelimg long term viewers that buy a shit ton of raffles increasing their odds. (aka new viewer will never win)
~ at almost limit reached people get excited fto scrab down that last bit of currency to trigger event.
~ you can easy relax. no modding for raffles or drawing with raffle tickets. simply wait till the viewers have grinded their asses off.
~ bigger channels now dont have currency gab with long term viewers and new viewers. (new viewer has 5 currency, long term 10.000)
~ Amount of currency put it now does not effect win element
~ People now want to grind your currency to trigger jar as fast as posible.
~ blance in your currency income and spendage

con's:

~ Viewers that currency grind will see this as disadvantage and decrease win change of their grinding.
~ risk with some channels with long term followers it triggers the jar instandly (ofc limit can still be set by streamer)
~ Overwelming jard donation spam in chat (altough most of you have such a thing build in with your viewers already)

.2 VIP bronze/silver/gold chat

When you make someone ViP a message will appair, @user@ has be transformed to vip gold and moves to gold chat!
As you all know the viewers can buy bronze silver and gold vip status withing deepbot's currency system.
sadly this is not being used that much since it realy does not do much. i think a change needs to be made in this.

When a viewer buys bronze/silver/gold status a message will appair informing other viewers that this is a option.
he then gets added to the purchased ViP lounge and deepbot will have in the chat tabs with gold/silver/bronze chat in it
so it is easy for you to switch in them. I am not sure but i think its even posible for deepbot to make this channels for you.
(have to ask Experts online on this)

Pro's:

~ finaly a Vip status holds a bit of valeu.
~ income and spending economy balance again in currency
~ People wanna spend your currency on things like this.
~ bigger chance of newer viewers that do this returning to the channel

Con's:

~ 1000+ viewer channels have chance of spam chain all of the sudden

.3: Streamer game list

Similair to the website "top streamers" you now have a extra tab showing all the deepbot connected streamers.
they will be ranked with you based on the game you play. so for example if you stream counterstrike GO
and you click the tab. you will see all online deepbot streamers streaming that same game.

The ranking will be loosly based on the amount of viewers a streamer has. i say loosly because we all know that these
stats. are iffy. even xplit does not see live right how many viewers a channel has.

Tell me what you guys think of this or modify it.

Arc
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:38:02 PM by Arctomian »
~ The wrong man in the right place can make all the diffrence in the world, and i am that wrong man ~