Do you consider yourself lucky?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Ehh, who cares.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Intro: CreepaGaming  (Read 1090 times)

SitDownCreepa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: CreepaGaming
Intro: CreepaGaming
« on: October 03, 2014, 10:09:54 AM »
Hey guys, I'm a fairly new streamer who people would say, have gotten lucky, i stream planetary annihilation almost daily and am in the PST timezone. I like interacting with my viewers and i have skype, teamspeak and mumble. I hate it when streamers just ignore the chat and get on with their day. You may be wondering, why am i lucky. Well there are a few reasons, one of them being i have the bandwith and the hardware to stream in 30-60fps. Another reason is, i play PA and that game doesn't have as many streamers on it than most games, it usually has 6-10 streamers streaming it and most dint have either a good mic, or a good quality upload. Also, my buddy Lordvandekeift hosted my stream a few times and raided me once also. Which helped me out immensely. Props to you man!  ;)

If you come into my stream and say hello, ill say hi back! Simple as that. I also like to play Planetary annihilation with my viewers since its so simple and easy to do so. I do have a youtube channel that i upload videos weekly, but i like to focus on twitch since its more informal and relaxed. I have two regulars in my chat which is pretty nice, and i also have had the uberent CEO in my chat which was awesome!