Author Topic: Vote/Comment on Suggested Features for DeepBot  (Read 53302 times)

GuzzaGaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: GuzzaGaming
Re: Vote/Comment on Suggested Features for DeepBot
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 10:25:36 PM »
Hi,

Not sure if I am using the betting system correctly but if I am then I would like to recommend an addition.

There does not seem to be any way to create odds to create a multiple of stake payout.

E.g.

Viewers bet on 2 options (1. Boy, 2. Girl). I set the timer for 2 minutes, allow multi betting and give a house cut of 1%.

What I am looking for is an option to set the payout multiple - in this case 1:1 (odds of 2) payout. So if one viewer bets 50 points on option 1 (!bets 50 1) and is correct they would receive 99 points (50 x 2) - 1 (house edge).

All the viewers who bet option 1 (boy) would receive (Bet*Odds)-House Cut and all the viewers who bet option 2 (girl) would lose their bets.

I hope this makes sense - if this can be done now then if someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be great :)

DrFizzles

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: DrFizzles
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 10:14:03 AM »
Hi,

Not sure if I am using the betting system correctly but if I am then I would like to recommend an addition.

There does not seem to be any way to create odds to create a multiple of stake payout.

E.g.

Viewers bet on 2 options (1. Boy, 2. Girl). I set the timer for 2 minutes, allow multi betting and give a house cut of 1%.

What I am looking for is an option to set the payout multiple - in this case 1:1 (odds of 2) payout. So if one viewer bets 50 points on option 1 (!bets 50 1) and is correct they would receive 99 points (50 x 2) - 1 (house edge).

All the viewers who bet option 1 (boy) would receive (Bet*Odds)-House Cut and all the viewers who bet option 2 (girl) would lose their bets.

I hope this makes sense - if this can be done now then if someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be great :)

I was actually trying to find this same feature today. Would be nice to have. Makes me wonder, what is the default payout currently?

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »
At no point in time would an option payout more points that entered in the betting pool (i.e. the house does not issue new points).

You can read that here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/Betting
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Cpt_Adama

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: scnr_onair
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 03:13:53 AM »
How about the option to change the output device for the youtube player?

Nazo

• Padawan
  • Expert on Twitch Bots
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: OverlordNazo
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »
Add Hangman as a minigame.
★ Twitch Bot Expert ★

YouTube: Lord Nazo
Twitch: OverlordNazo
Twitter: @Lord_Nazo

Nazo

• Padawan
  • Expert on Twitch Bots
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 04:29:32 AM »
Oh, and I forgot something: Can we make it possible for Deepbot to use subscriber emotes (depending on whether or not the broadcaster partnered).
★ Twitch Bot Expert ★

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2016, 12:15:03 PM »
Oh, and I forgot something: Can we make it possible for Deepbot to use subscriber emotes (depending on whether or not the broadcaster partnered).

Just subscribe to the partner with your deepbot bot twitch account.

Need help ASAP?

Nazo

• Padawan
  • Expert on Twitch Bots
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2016, 08:52:10 AM »
Just subscribe to the partner with your deepbot bot twitch account.
I thought about that, but I didn't think the broadcaster would do it on account of laziness, so I abandoned that idea. I thought there was another way of doing it...

But thanks anyways!
★ Twitch Bot Expert ★

Nazo

• Padawan
  • Expert on Twitch Bots
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 12:26:43 PM »
Can you make it possible so that we can tweak matchWith in @if@ variables to make it so that they aren't case sensitive? I would greatly appreciate that.
★ Twitch Bot Expert ★

silenthilldk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: silenthilldk
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2016, 11:07:34 AM »
GameWisp support

silenthilldk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: silenthilldk
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2016, 11:10:57 AM »
Commands for wav sounds and image pop ups.  I use a second bot only to have that feature.  It would be great to have this integrated with DeepBot so you use the VIP features along with it. For instance chat could type !hype and then the options could be to have an image pop up on screen (such as a hype sign) and a wav file would go off.  You could have the choice in the Deepbot menu to have the command cause a sound, an image pop up or both.  This would be a lot of fun and add a lot of custom things to a stream.

This is possible allready, I found out recently. It takes some setting up, but you can use channel commands to enable/disable sources and make it play music etc.

Misfitdruid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Misfitdruid
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2016, 12:32:18 AM »
1) I would like to see more customization options for individual user commands. Currently, Deepbot can be set up to greet individual users on entry into the chat.  While this is nice, it can get spammy, (any time a user tabs out & back into the channel it greets them again, when they technically never left), and has the drawback of potentially calling out viewers that prefer to lurk.  It would be nice to have the option of making a custom command for long time supports usable only by the streamer and the individual the command was created for.  A command that has a trigger rather than an automatic greeting.

1)a) A subsequent idea for the above would be sound commands.  Type a command and trigger a sound file.

2) I would also like to see chat interaction "games" that are more for fun and not necessarily a game.  Things that I've seen in other chats that offer a lot of customization, (and have the potential for a lot of laughs), are the Magic 8 ball interaction and, (I'm not sure if it has a name), but random funny responses to a command. 

I'm not sure if there's a way to alter/customize what is currently available in Deepbot to fulfill one or both of these ideas, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do so myself, (not tech savvy), or find any tutorials or guides on the same. 

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2016, 01:39:14 AM »
1) I would like to see more customization options for individual user commands. Currently, Deepbot can be set up to greet individual users on entry into the chat.  While this is nice, it can get spammy, (any time a user tabs out & back into the channel it greets them again, when they technically never left), and has the drawback of potentially calling out viewers that prefer to lurk.  It would be nice to have the option of making a custom command for long time supports usable only by the streamer and the individual the command was created for.  A command that has a trigger rather than an automatic greeting.

1)a) A subsequent idea for the above would be sound commands.  Type a command and trigger a sound file.

2) I would also like to see chat interaction "games" that are more for fun and not necessarily a game.  Things that I've seen in other chats that offer a lot of customization, (and have the potential for a lot of laughs), are the Magic 8 ball interaction and, (I'm not sure if it has a name), but random funny responses to a command. 

I'm not sure if there's a way to alter/customize what is currently available in Deepbot to fulfill one or both of these ideas, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do so myself, (not tech savvy), or find any tutorials or guides on the same.

1. You can set it to when they only say something in chat first or even whisper it instead. Example of both in action:

1a. I know you can set a command to go off in custom join messages. But I have not tried it with putting: @exec@ = Chain one or more commands from a single command. E.g. @exec@[5,!bot] will run !bot after 5 seconds.

2. There are quite a few commands/mini-games found here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?board=15.0

Need help ASAP?

Uplandhawk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 09:52:03 PM »
I would like to be able to add or change cooldowns on commands through manual inputs as a mod.

RAIGASM

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: RAIGASM
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2016, 02:46:03 PM »
Please implement ASAP any method a viewer could use to check how many entries they have entered in the giveaway! As a bonus please implement a feature where people can check how many existing entries there are for a raffle giveaway <3

The trello has something under the 'ideas - website' section but I think it could much more easily be implemented as something like '!raffle info'