Author Topic: Help! Its saying my stream is not in closed beta!  (Read 1010 times)

MarshallByrnz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MarshallByrnz
Help! Its saying my stream is not in closed beta!
« on: February 10, 2015, 09:24:06 AM »
Help! Its saying my stream is not in closed beta. I have been using it for 5 months and just started having issues!

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Help! Its saying my stream is not in closed beta!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 09:26:37 AM »
Question: I get the login error: "DeepBot is currently in closed beta. Your stream currently does not have access to the closed beta please apply."

Answer:
  • Twitch's servers could be having some problems. Please wait for a while and then try again.
  • Run Deepbot as an Administrator - There could be something preventing Deepbot from running all its necessary functions. This also solves problems when Deepbot is in the program files.
  • Changing the port Deepbot uses to connect to the Twitch server
  • Redo the OAuthPassword for Both Streamer and Bot Login. Confirm you are using the correct logins as well for each.
  • Adding Deepbot as an exception in Windows Firewall - I find that even with windows firewall disabled I still need to add it as an exception to windows firewall to make it work.
  • Port Forwarding - It could be the case that it isn't anything on your PC that is causing the problem, it could be your router. Even when the connection is wired the router could still be extremely strict as to what ports it allows to be used. You can see if it is a problem with this if you put your computer in the DMZ zone. This zone basically makes all your ports open to that one specific computer. It is not recommended you leave you computer in this zone for too long so it is strictly only for testing purposes. How you do this depends on what router you have.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport