Author Topic: Sub Messages Repeating  (Read 1136 times)

Squallmuzza

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: SenshudoTV
Sub Messages Repeating
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:17:22 AM »
I've had an issue with Subscriber notifications being duplicated upon start-up of the bot. This seems to be at random (both with who it duplicates the messages for, seems to be at random and approx 6 or so people at a time) and whether it will do it or not. This only seems to occur when restarting the bot.

I understand the root cause of this is likely due to the fact that we have multiple instances of the bot open at once (which I understand from a brief conversation with EO to be fine to do). One is open to be a 'master' account of sorts and is always up to maintain the points system, run heists through etc with a couple extra satellite bots utilised for notifications, song requests etc.

It doesn't seem to matter which version of the bot gets reset, the issue seems to persist regardless. Again, I understand this isn't an issue for most and likely stems for the bot being used in a way that is not 100% intended, however it'd be great if this could be ironed out at some point in the future! If you require more info, feel free to contact me back through here or I believe ExpertsOnline has me on Skype, which is also totally fine (and more likely to be answered a lot more quickly.

Many thanks in advance.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Sub Messages Repeating
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:56:29 AM »
Are you running both bots as admins?
Are you using the same license for both or two different ones?
If two different ones, then you shouldn't have trouble. I would buy two licenses, so you have two bots, one for one side of the bot, and the other for the other side of the bot.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport