Author Topic: Deepbot - Roadmap and Feedbacks after 15 days  (Read 2507 times)

giggmaster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: giggmaster
Deepbot - Roadmap and Feedbacks after 15 days
« on: March 23, 2015, 06:39:25 AM »
Deepbot folks,

After about 15 days using this product I can tell you the balance is very positive but there is something I am missing that I would like to hear from you how you guys conduct this.

* Bug Reports
I see a few posts there with bug reports and some suggestions to fix that but I am missing something more effective like "Ok this is a bug and we are expecting to see this fixed in the next version". In other words an effective feedback about Bug Reports.
As an example I have a post there about my Copy/Paste issue and I have no idea what is the final position about that so I am feeling like "Oh you have an issue? I am sorry but there is nothing I can do".

* New Features
I also see plenty of feature request there, some of them with a response but the majority of them without any response so what we can expect for Deepbot in the future?
I can give you another example because you have a solid donation system but I cannot use that simply because you do not support Brazilian Reais so all I asked is a way to manually put my donations there but ... no response (either positive or negative).

I would say these points are the only issue preventing me to pay the monthly $5 so I appreciate any thought from deepbot guys.

Thank you,
Gigg

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Deepbot - Roadmap and Feedbacks after 15 days
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »
Well technically I do have a thread to post current bugs, but it is in the admin section. But I guess I can make one in the bug reports as well.

As for feature requests, we actually have a trello to see everything that we are working on/have been requested: https://trello.com/b/WRGSIoXE/deepbot

And can be found in this thread: http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?topic=2515.0
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport