Author Topic: Deepbot is crashing, already ran update.exe  (Read 1488 times)

skyyhawk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: skyyhawkyt
Deepbot is crashing, already ran update.exe
« on: May 14, 2015, 11:46:34 PM »
Cannot get into deepbot at all, it crashes, I had already done the update but went to the update.exe file ran it when it was finished Deepbot tried to open but still crashes with the same msg just says Oops! I've stop working please send report etc etc.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Deepbot is crashing, already ran update.exe
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 11:58:46 PM »
May you please post your errorlog.txt?  It is located here: DeepBot Directory>Logs folder>errorlog.txt

skyyhawk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: skyyhawkyt
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 12:10:20 AM »
ok actually thanks for suggesting that, i checked the error log and it was related to the TTS voice for donations that I had selected, I have fixed the issue and I am back in, however, I do have another issue, I subbed to deepbot 3 days ago I believe, and I still cannot get access to the follower and donation notification sections, still say VIP Exclusive Feature, any help would be appreciated as my new followers have not been getting their in chat currencies for following, as well as my last donator.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 03:21:52 AM »
ok actually thanks for suggesting that, i checked the error log and it was related to the TTS voice for donations that I had selected, I have fixed the issue and I am back in, however, I do have another issue, I subbed to deepbot 3 days ago I believe, and I still cannot get access to the follower and donation notification sections, still say VIP Exclusive Feature, any help would be appreciated as my new followers have not been getting their in chat currencies for following, as well as my last donator.

You are VIP.

Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport