Author Topic: Bot Chewed my net speed & pc performance  (Read 1500 times)

IITHEOPII

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: IITHEOPII
Bot Chewed my net speed & pc performance
« on: May 23, 2015, 09:43:10 AM »
Hi, I used this bot for the first time last night and about 45mins into stream this bot somehow made my PC performace dropped, I couldn't even load my game client.
I ran a speed test and my speed was 0.09mbs lol when it's alway around 9-10mbs upload.
I closed this bot down and BAM everything came back to normal and speed went up, I had to continue my stream without running this bot which is a HUGE frustration as I spent time and effort setting everything up.

Is there something that would be causing this to happen? Maybe my install directory, or how I open up bot? should I run as Admin? I have no idea, but I cant use this bot if it completely destroys my PC and speed.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Bot Chewed my net speed & pc performance
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »
Well there is a memory leak with deepbot with the music player, although that is adobe's problem.
I know the bot can use a high cpu usage in some rare cases, depends on your cpu. As for upload, I'm not sure since it never/barely uses any of my upload speed.

Do you have this unchecked? If so, that causes more cpu usage due to the bot reading every letter of chat.

Try running as admin?

Did you install it somewhere else besides the default directory which is C:\Deepbot?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

IITHEOPII

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 10:03:54 AM »
Thanks for the tips. I havent tried running as Admin yet & yes it's installed in my C drive.
It was really strange I couldn't even move my TESO game client around my screen with click and drag as the PC was so slow adn I have a beast of a PC.

IITHEOPII

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 10:06:31 AM »
And yes I have that checked, all my commands must use the "!"