Author Topic: Add an option to refund points from raffles if not won  (Read 1762 times)

onscreen

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: onscreen
Add an option to refund points from raffles if not won
« on: May 26, 2015, 09:59:37 AM »
Simple button under the Raffles tab to refund all non-winners of the raffle would be perfect.

Reason behind this is I do ticket raffles all the time to pick people to play games with me live on stream, the idea is that it rewards the people who have the most points to have a chance to play. However sometimes you can get a lot of entries but only a few are picked, hence all the people that did not get picked loose all the points they used to enter. It would be better if they keep those points until they eventually do win in future raffles.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:45:29 AM by onscreen »

SimsGuySteve

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: SimsGuySteve
Re: Add an option to refund points from raffles if not won
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 08:46:56 PM »
Something you may want to consider to achieve the desired effect is to use "Auctions" instead of "Raffles".   This way the person (or people) who is/are willing to spend the most points will win and it will cost those who do not place winning bids nothing at all.    Just a thought. :)

onscreen

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: onscreen
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 10:26:04 PM »
This works if you are only picking 1 person, however I pick sometimes up to 9 other people from the 1 raffle to play with me.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 08:50:03 PM »
This will be added in the next update.