Author Topic: Custom User Commands issue & Donation Goal/Sub Goal issue  (Read 2992 times)

kneecoleslaw

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: kneecoleslaw
Custom User Commands issue & Donation Goal/Sub Goal issue
« on: May 29, 2015, 02:05:59 AM »
I've come across two issues.

The first is that sometimes the custom channel commands flash more than once on the screen. It doesn't always do this so I'm not sure what's triggering it but it is currently not working correctly for me. Sometimes it'll flash on the screen 5-6 times before it finally goes away.

Another issues is that my donation goals don't update automatically unless I manually open up the donation settings and then hit ok.

Sub goals don't update at all so I'm left with, for example, 0/10 subs even though I've gotten a few new subs.

I will try running as admin today to see if that possibly solves the donation and sub goal issue and update whether that works here.

kneecoleslaw

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Custom User Commands issue & Donation Goal/Sub Goal issue
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 03:02:49 AM »
Ok ya running as admin doesn't solve the donation/sub goal problem.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 03:35:54 AM »
On your channel commands, do you have another command that is chained to turn off the OBS source?

Do you have the goals enabled in the notification settings?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

kneecoleslaw

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 01:07:50 AM »
For your first question, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. I will say though that the channel commands work right MOST of the time but recently, some days it'll do the thing where it pops up on the screen multiple times before going away.

And yes, I have them enabled. To clarify, I'd have to have the box checked the disable, right? Because the box is unchecked, meaning they are enabled. The sub one doesn't work at all for me and the donation one only updates if I go into the settings (simply open it) and then close it by saving.

kneecoleslaw

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 02:50:23 AM »
Oh there was one other thing that I wanted to add. Would it be at all possible in the future to have top donator amounts cumulative rather than single amounts? Twitchalerts does it like this and I really liked it but I understand if you guys don't want to do that for whatever reason. Just putting that out there as a suggestion.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 04:27:43 AM »
For your first question, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. I will say though that the channel commands work right MOST of the time but recently, some days it'll do the thing where it pops up on the screen multiple times before going away.

And yes, I have them enabled. To clarify, I'd have to have the box checked the disable, right? Because the box is unchecked, meaning they are enabled. The sub one doesn't work at all for me and the donation one only updates if I go into the settings (simply open it) and then close it by saving.

You need the boxes checked for subs/donations/followers, to enable the goal text to update. It is sort of confusing.

Basically with each command that triggers an OBS source to be displayed, you need a command to run after x seconds to turn off the source.

Example:

Command to turn on OBS Source, with a chain to turn it off:

Command to turn it off:
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

kneecoleslaw

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 02:06:57 AM »
LOL I feel like an idiot. I thought I had to check it to disable.

Alright thanks so much for the help! :)