Author Topic: donation error  (Read 2080 times)

Madhat

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: joshletten
donation error
« on: June 17, 2015, 04:56:47 AM »
Just letting you guys know i made a monthly payment for deepbot under my old stream name joshletten not my new one sinplymad. Please convert the VIP to the correct stream/ deepbot thank you

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: donation error
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 08:39:36 AM »
Just letting you guys know i made a monthly payment for deepbot under my old stream name joshletten not my new one sinplymad. Please convert the VIP to the correct stream/ deepbot thank you

If you subbed, you have to redo it. So just remove the subscription, then next month, set it back up with the correct name.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Madhat

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 10:41:36 PM »
My deepbot is set to expire once i close it and re-open it. Will I have to pay an additional $5 this month for the sinplymad account?

The joshletten account is closed and no longer uses deepbot so the $5 payment to that name was a mistake.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 10:46:01 PM »
You can cancel the subscriptions thru paypal, the one(s) that shouldn't be renewed.

Click Profile near the top of the page.
Click My money.
Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.

So what is the account you use for deepbot? Sinplymad? If so, just make sure you have the subscription setup with that name. If anything, just cancel all subscriptions, then do a new one with the twitch you are using, when you current VIP runs out.

Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Madhat

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 10:59:38 PM »
Already cancelled but was still charged for the previous stream which isn't being used. Now I've paid my monthly fee for VIP and it's just wasting away.. Please transfer the month of VIP to Sinplymad as this is the account i'm using and my stream can no longer drag race due to expired vip.... thanks

Madhat

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 10:17:46 PM »
Since my stream is being affected by this and getting a resolve is taking longer than expected I'm going to preform a chargeback via paypal for the donation for the month of June on deepbot/Joshletten. I will re-donate the $5 under Deepbot/Sinplymad

This will ensure i will not lose any days of VIP due to this fiasco.....

Also not entirely pleased with how you guys handled this as i've been a paying customer for 6+ months and my stream was affected negatively by poor customer support.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 12:41:16 AM »
Sorry, but cases invloving payment transfers across accounts where licences have been moved are a bit complex, as the linkages are broken.

That said, the last payment was already reflected under your new account around 15hrs ago, so not sure what the reason for the chargeback was. As for the chargeback, you are aware that chargebacks will cost us $10-20 in fees? I would urge you not to use this method.

Regards,
Experts

Madhat

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 04:00:36 AM »
I've cancelled the chargeback you shouldn't have any other issues with this. Next month I will make sure to donate under the correct name. Thanks