Author Topic: Setting raffles automatically timed...  (Read 1805 times)

raxor30

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: raxor30
Setting raffles automatically timed...
« on: January 25, 2014, 07:53:08 PM »
I would like to basically be able to game and have the bot do all the work so im doing a giveaway every hour so it would be:

!traffle open 10 10 (10 points, 10 max tickets) and i want that to start up every 60 minutes

then I want to do

!traffle close and i want that to start up every 62 minutes (Basically the raffle is open for 2 minutes then closes)

finally I would like to do

!traffle draw (i think is the command id have to look) anyway that one I want to start up every 63 minutes (a minute after the raffle closes)

HOW DO I MAKE THIS HAPPEN! It only allows commands to be set at 51 minute intervals :(

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Setting raffles automatically timed...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:31:57 PM »
Unfortunately this is not possible currently. The bot does not respond to its own commands, so you cant create a timed message with this.
From what I understand, there is not much demand for such a feature. So I will wait and see what other streamers think before looking to implement this.

Personally, I feel streaming needs a fair bit of interaction. So raffles running by themselves may not be what most streamers would look for. However, I may be wrong, so happy to hear feedback on this.

Regards,
Experts

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: Setting raffles automatically timed...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 01:06:09 AM »
No auto-raffles for me, thanks :)