Author Topic: Sub -> VIP Rank Bronze overwriting higher VIP  (Read 2066 times)

DizzyDizaster

• Youngling
  • What a Dizaster!
    • View Profile
    • DizzyDizaster on Twitch
  • Twitch Name: DizzyDizaster
Sub -> VIP Rank Bronze overwriting higher VIP
« on: February 05, 2014, 05:06:55 AM »
Our system is a little weird but I'm certain it won't be unique in regards to the future.

We have people at a higher tier with VIP Gold. They can obtain this tier without subbing.

I have the sub system automatically make people VIP Bronze when they become a sub so I won't have to worry about the massive influx.

If the sub donates, they get moved to silver or gold respectively. But like I said previously, when they sub initially, it moves them to Bronze.

I noticed one of my VIP Gold members was made bronze today when he subbed. Is there any way to give priority to the higher ranks to prevent this, or to maybe have the option to extend THAT rank out till the end of their sub period? So for example, when I make someone silver, they will stay there and have their time extended at that rank.

Also, more of a question, does renewing that sub extend their VIP period? And does this work if the AUTOSUB is set to bronze and they are at silver/gold?

Silenthunder

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Silenthunder
Re: Sub -> VIP Rank Bronze overwriting higher VIP
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 06:44:15 AM »
Also still having this issue, after patching with the recent update today. Gold members getting demoted to bronze upon second donation of a lesser amount.