Author Topic: Feature Request for Smash 4 Streamers  (Read 1349 times)

noft117

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: noft117
Feature Request for Smash 4 Streamers
« on: September 10, 2015, 11:40:34 AM »
I have a few suggestions for the Deepbot app that i think alot of users would really appreciate.

1st request:
Currency Matches

Can you add a mini game where two players can type !accept
The bot would then collect the amount of points away from them.
Who ever the streamer selects, the user would receive all the points.
Leave the amount of currency wagered up to the streamer. [xxxx] being the amount of currency.
[currency] being your deepbots currency name.

For example: [XXXX] [Currency] match has been requested. Type [!accept] to take part in the money match. Once both parties accept, the winner will receive the prize pot.

Basically a money match. I think it'd be a good idea to make it like the betting system. Have a tab. The players who enter the money match will show up in something similar to the viewer queue. It would be up to the streamer to click which ever player won. The deep bot would reward the winner with all the currency put into the Deeppot.

2nd request:

There's been a few requests on the forums for this actually.
Viewer Queue List Display.

I think if there was a way to write to a .txt from the viewer queue tab it would pretty much solve the solution. The viewers are often asking to see the viewer queue list. They either type !list expecting it to post like a previous bot would that no longer has owner support called smash bot. it would post everyone in queue into chat. I think that would be a cool feature for Deepbot how ever i think it'd be better to be able to just [use text from file (UTF -8 or compatible)] so the streamer could just display it on their overlays in what ever format they choose too. King of the hill is pretty popular among the smash streamer community, so i believe anyone with Deepbot would appreciate some type of support. Many people are usually waiting 15-30 minutes just to get into our lobbies from the queue. Maybe we could even add a next up feature where [set timer to notify chat who's next] After someone has been drawn from the queue it would display the person next in queue to ready them up ahead of time.

noft117

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: noft117
Re: Feature Request for Smash 4 Streamers
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 06:14:04 AM »
bump

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Feature Request for Smash 4 Streamers
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 10:28:44 AM »
Added to suggestions, however, anything checked next to the threads means I added it to suggestion board, it has been implemented already or not possible. You can see the full suggestion board here: https://trello.com/b/WRGSIoXE/deepbot
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport