Author Topic: Show what you are raffling.  (Read 2426 times)

Indie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: indieanimationstudios
Show what you are raffling.
« on: February 21, 2014, 06:40:47 AM »
When you do an auction, you can type in what you are auctioning and people can see it. I think that you should also have that feature for all the raffles too.

JonOfAllGames

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: JonOfAllGames
Re: Show what you are raffling.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 10:31:57 PM »
If may suggest (because I was just pointed to it last week) deepbot\obs\keywordraffledisplay and ticketraffledisplay

Although there isn't yet an output for the Auctions(that I see) I'm sure it could be added eventually. I haven't even run an auction yet myself.

Keywordraffledisplay will clear itself as long as you "close" the raffle and not cancel it

BettingOptiondisplay right now doesnt clear itself when you Close the bet, but I reported it already.

Very handy feature for doing keyword raffles.

Jon

Indie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: indieanimationstudios
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 01:51:37 AM »
what exactly does that do?

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 04:23:10 AM »
The main reason this feature does not exist is that most people use the raffles for multiple winners. So typing in all the prizes in the bot for each giveaway seems like a fairly inefficient use of the streamers time.
eg. first prize $5 gift card, 2nd price mempo, 3rd price random item, 4th prize xxx etc.

On the other hand, auctions are for one winner, and hence one prize.

AndiesTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: AndiesTV
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »
I saw this functionality in another stream I was in, and I myself would really like this.

The bot basicly announced what was being given away, how to enter raffle, and how long it was gonna last for.

I believe this would/could help streamers a lot, since viewers basicly could go !raffle, and the bot would show what is being given away.

It also announced when the raffle was about to close.

It would also be nice to be able to add several raffles at the same time. Example: One raffle that goes the length of the stream, and several smaller ones every x period.